The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino chaired by Maurizio Ferraris and directed by Tiziana Andina. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and Researchers in philosophy with different specializations, including metaphysics, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, ethics, and philosophy of arts. More
- Sept 2016 - March 2018 I work, therefore I am (European)
- April, 2016. Which biodiversity definition for biodiversity conservation?
- March 2013-March 2016. .Doc 2.0: Reshaping the Social Ontology
- 2016, September 29th- October 05th. Ontologia dell’arte e della architettura
- May 31st, 2016. Seminario: Oggetti giuridici e oggetti filosofici
- Rijeka, May 26-28. 2016 Institutions in Action: The Nature and the Role of Institutions in the Real World
Please, subscribe to our Mailing:Mailing list
Tiziana Andina, An Ontology for Social Reality, Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.
- October 24th-25th,2016
INTERNATIONAL CHAIR OF PHILOSOPHY JACQUES DERRIDA / LAW AND CULTURE THIRD EDITION—SCHELLING, NATURE, MYTH, REALISM
- October 6th-7th,2016
International Conference. Biodiversity: Units, Levels, Scales. MUHNAC, Museu Nacional de História Natural e da Ciência, Lisbon October 2016, 6th-7th
- October 20th, 2016
Round Table (Conference): Made in Italy, Identity Exclusion or Common Memory?