The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino chaired by Maurizio Ferraris and directed by Tiziana Andina. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and Researchers in philosophy with different specializations, including metaphysics, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, ethics, and philosophy of arts. More
- March 2013-March 2016. .Doc 2.0: Reshaping the Social Ontology
- 2008-2012 .DOC. Documentality and Organization of Social Complexity
- 2006-2008 Documentality. Ontologies and Technologies for Citizenship and Democracy
- May 31st, 2016. Seminario: Oggetti giuridici e oggetti filosofici
- Rijeka, May 26-28. 2016 Institutions in Action: The Nature and the Role of Institutions in the Real World
- Saint Petersburg, 22th-24th October 2015 Mechanisms for Formation of Cultural Exclusion and Frontier Zones in the XIX–XX Centuries
Please, subscribe to our Mailing:Mailing list
International Summer School at La Venaria Reale
Identity and Conservation of Contemporary Artworks: Duties and Responsibility. Further information at the website.
- September 12th-18th, 2016.
International Summer School: Identity and Conservation of Contemporary Artworks: Duties and Responsibility
- Saint Petersburg, 20–22th of October, 2016
Third International Research Conference Mechanisms for Formation of Cultural Exclusion and Frontier Zones
- February 8th, 2016
Deconstructing Ferraris. Riflessioni filosofiche a partire da Maurizio Ferraris