The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino directed by Maurizio Ferraris. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and young Researchers in philosophy, with different specializations, ranging from theoretical philosophy, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, and history of philosophy. More
- March 2013-March 2016. .Doc 2.0: Reshaping the Social Ontology
- 2008-2012 .DOC. Documentality and Organization of Social Complexity
- 2006-2008 Documentality. Ontologies and Technologies for Citizenship and Democracy
- Saint Petersburg, 22th-24th October 2015 Mechanisms for Formation of Cultural Exclusion and Frontier Zones in the XIX–XX Centuries
- March 26th, 2015. Biennale Democrazia: Attraverso – Passaggi e varchi tra diritto e arte
- November 7th-9th Labont ad Artissima 2014
Please, subscribe to our Mailing:Mailing list
Gli archivi del Labont sono consultabili a questo indirizzo.
- Torino, Campus Luigi Einaudi, October 11th to 13th, 2015.
Law and Art. Ciclo di lezioni dottorali
- 16th July, 2015
Intruduction to New Realism, by Maurizio Ferraris
- 29th June, 2015
Un pensiero italiano per la formazione delle competenze nel Digital Cultural Heritage.