The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino directed by Maurizio Ferraris. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and young Researchers in philosophy, with different specializations, ranging from theoretical philosophy, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, and history of philosophy. More
- March 2013-September 2015. .Doc 2.0: Re-Shaping the Social Ontology
- 2008-2012 .DOC. Documentality and Organization of Social Complexity
- 2006-2008 Documentality. Ontologies and Technologies for Citizenship and Democracy
- April 16, 2013 Nuovo incontro su: Il manifesto del nuovo realismo, di Maurizio Ferraris.
- February 26, 2013. Incontro su: Il manifesto del nuovo realismo, di Maurizio Ferraris.
- February 19, 2013 Le molte facce del realismo. Storia e geografia di un problema filosofico
Please, subscribe to our Mailing list by sending an empty message to our Yahoo Group with this button:Mailing list
Talk by David Carrier
June 5, 17,30 pm: David Carrier on Kant’s Aesthetic Anarchism
- 27-28 May, 2013
New Perspectives on realism and antirealism (I)
- June 5, 2013
Kant’s Aesthetic Anarchism
- June 20-22, 2013
Dialoghi di Estetica III | L’arte tra emozione e azione