The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino chaired by Maurizio Ferraris and directed by Tiziana Andina. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and Researchers in philosophy with different specializations, including metaphysics, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, ethics, and philosophy of arts. More
- Gennaio 2017-Dicembre 2018 Documenta
- Sept 2016 - March 2018 I work, therefore I am (European)
- April, 2016. Which biodiversity definition for biodiversity conservation?
- April, 4-7, 2017 ASA Meeting: When the Beauty Crosses the Path of the Behest: Investigating the Intersection of Legal and Aesthetic Judgment
- December 13th, 2016 Come costruire una società migliore?
- 2016, September 29th- October 05th. Ontologia dell’arte e della architettura
Please, subscribe to our Mailing:Mailing list
Labont | Seminar
11 gennaio, ore 17, Elena Casetta (Università di Torino) – ” La biodiversità: costruzione sociale o oggetto scientifico?“. Sede: CLE, Campus Luigi Einaudi, (Aula H5).
- July 17-21, 2017
International Association for Critical Realism 2017 Annual Conference. The 20th IACR Annual Conference
- Saint Petersburg, 20–22th of October, 2016
Third International Research Conference Mechanisms for Formation of Cultural Exclusion and Frontier Zones
- October 10th, 2016
Democrazia e verità. (Julian Nida-Rümelin in dialogo con Maurizio Ferraris)