The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino chaired by Maurizio Ferraris and directed by Tiziana Andina. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and Researchers in philosophy with different specializations, including metaphysics, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, ethics, and philosophy of arts. More
- April, 2016. Which biodiversity definition for biodiversity conservation?
- March 2013-March 2016. .Doc 2.0: Reshaping the Social Ontology
- 2008-2012 .DOC. Documentality and Organization of Social Complexity
- 2016, September 29th- October 05th. Ontologia dell’arte e della architettura
- May 31st, 2016. Seminario: Oggetti giuridici e oggetti filosofici
- Rijeka, May 26-28. 2016 Institutions in Action: The Nature and the Role of Institutions in the Real World
Please, subscribe to our Mailing:Mailing list
Gli archivi del Labont sono consultabili a questo indirizzo.
- 20–22th of October, 2016
Made in Italy: Identity Exclusion or Common Memory?
- Saint Petersburg, 20–22th of October, 2016
Third International Research Conference Mechanisms for Formation of Cultural Exclusion and Frontier Zones
- February 8th, 2016
Deconstructing Ferraris. Riflessioni filosofiche a partire da Maurizio Ferraris