The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino chaired by Maurizio Ferraris and directed by Tiziana Andina. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and Researchers in philosophy with different specializations, including metaphysics, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, ethics, and philosophy of arts. More
- Gennaio 2017-Dicembre 2018 Documenta
- Sept 2016 - March 2018 I work, therefore I am (European)
- April, 2016. Which biodiversity definition for biodiversity conservation?
- July 3rd-7th, 2017 ART&LAW. Identity and Conservation of Contemporary Artworks: duties and responsibility
- April, 4-7, 2017 ASA Meeting: When the Beauty Crosses the Path of the Behest: Investigating the Intersection of Legal and Aesthetic Judgment
- December 13th, 2016 Come costruire una società migliore?
Please, subscribe to our Mailing:Mailing list
“Ontologia per progettisti. Come fare buone promesse”, Prof. Arch. Alessandro Armando, Prof. Arch. Giovanni Durbiano (Politecnico di Torino), 19 aprile, h 17-19, Aula di Antica, II piano, Palazzo Nuovo.
- May 25th, 2017
Presentazione del libro di Lydia Goehr (Columbia University): Il museo immaginario delle opere musicali
- May 25th-27th, 2017
18th International Roundtable for the Semiotics of Law 2017
- July 17-21, 2017
International Association for Critical Realism 2017 Annual Conference. The 20th IACR Annual Conference