The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino chaired by Maurizio Ferraris and directed by Tiziana Andina. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and Researchers in philosophy with different specializations, including metaphysics, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, ethics, and philosophy of arts. More
- Gennaio 2017-Dicembre 2018 Documenta
- Sept 2016 - March 2018 I work, therefore I am (European)
- April, 2016. Which biodiversity definition for biodiversity conservation?
- April, 4-7, 2017 ASA Meeting: When the Beauty Crosses the Path of the Behest: Investigating the Intersection of Legal and Aesthetic Judgment
- December 13th, 2016 Come costruire una società migliore?
- 2016, September 29th- October 05th. Ontologia dell’arte e della architettura
Please, subscribe to our Mailing:Mailing list
Circolo dei lettori
giovedì 23 febbraio h 18, via Bogino 9, Torino. “Imparare dall’imbecillità“. Maurizio Ferraris, Kevin Mulligan, Piergiorgio Odifreddi.
- July 17-21, 2017
International Association for Critical Realism 2017 Annual Conference. The 20th IACR Annual Conference
- February 09th, 2017
The Question of Spectacle: Rousseau, Nietzsche and Michael Fried.
- February 10th, 2017
Tra finzione e realtà Giornata di studi organizzata da LabOnt e CIRCe