The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino chaired by Maurizio Ferraris and directed by Tiziana Andina. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and Researchers in philosophy with different specializations, including metaphysics, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, ethics, and philosophy of arts. More
- Gennaio 2017-Dicembre 2018 Documenta
- Sept 2016 - March 2018 I work, therefore I am (European)
- April, 2016. Which biodiversity definition for biodiversity conservation?
- April, 4-7, 2017 ASA Meeting: When the Beauty Crosses the Path of the Behest: Investigating the Intersection of Legal and Aesthetic Judgment
- December 13th, 2016 Come costruire una società migliore?
- 2016, September 29th- October 05th. Ontologia dell’arte e della architettura
Please, subscribe to our Mailing:Mailing list
BRP | Art and Law
Peter Goodrich, Imago Decidendi, On the Common Law of Images, forthcoming in August.