The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino directed by Maurizio Ferraris. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and young Researchers in philosophy, with different specializations, ranging from theoretical philosophy, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, and history of philosophy. More
- March 2013-September 2015. .Doc 2.0: Reshaping the Social Ontology
- 2008-2012 .DOC. Documentality and Organization of Social Complexity
- 2006-2008 Documentality. Ontologies and Technologies for Citizenship and Democracy
- March 26th, 2015. Biennale Democrazia: Attraverso – Passaggi e varchi tra diritto e arte
- November 7th-9th Labont ad Artissima 2014
- October 6th-8th,2014 Course “Introduction to New Realism”.
Please, subscribe to our Mailing:Mailing list
Mobilitazione totale, Laterza 2015. il nuovo libro di Maurizio Ferraris
- May 2nd, 2015
FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION AT CAS SEE
- Saint Petersburg, 22th-24th October 2015
Mechanisms for Formation of Cultural Exclusion and Frontier Zones in the XIX–XX Centuries
- 22-23th, June, 2015.