The Laboratory for Ontology is a research centre of the Department of Philosophy, University of Torino directed by Maurizio Ferraris. The members of LabOnt are PhD Students and young Researchers in philosophy, with different specializations, ranging from theoretical philosophy, philosophy of language, aesthetics, philosophy of the cognitive sciences, and history of philosophy. More
- March 2013-September 2015. .Doc 2.0: Reshaping the Social Ontology
- 2008-2012 .DOC. Documentality and Organization of Social Complexity
- 2006-2008 Documentality. Ontologies and Technologies for Citizenship and Democracy
- February 18th, 2014. Ricerche in ontologia in Italia e Russia.
- April 16, 2013 Nuovo incontro su: Il manifesto del nuovo realismo, di Maurizio Ferraris.
- February 26, 2013. Incontro su: Il manifesto del nuovo realismo, di Maurizio Ferraris.
Please, subscribe to our Mailing:Mailing list
New Title in Philosophy
Maurizio Ferraris, Where Are You?: An Ontology of the Cell Phone, FUP, 2014