The Editors-in- Chief are ultimately be responsible for the editorial content and direction of the journal. Responsibilities include:
• Determine the structure of the journal including the definition of the scope and selection of Associate Editors;
• Identify survey topics and invite authors in conjunction with the Associate Editors and the Publisher; oversee the review process to maintain quality and consistency across the entire enterprise
• Final approval of accepted manuscript.
The Associate Editors are responsible for managing each distinct subject area under the auspices of the Editors-in-Chief. This include:
• Final definition of the area;
• Identification and invitation of authors in cooperation with the Editor-in-Chief and Publisher
• Co-management of the review process to ensure that quality within the track is maintained;
• Review article proposal/read final article and recommend acceptance.